Open on: 18/02/2021
Closing on: 24/02/2021
Hours per week
What will you be doing
We are looking for an Attendance Officer to help us ensure that every student is in school as much as is possible, something more important than ever as we move out of this pandemic. The successful person will work with key staff to promote high levels of student attendance and reduce levels of unauthorised student absence. There is already a strong and positive culture around the importance of regular attendance at Willowfield. We are looking for someone to help us further improve attendance and punctuality through effective administration of the electronic attendance system and by providing accurate and timely attendance and punctuality data to the Senior Leadership Team and the Local Authority. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A “can-do” approach to problem-solving and a willingness to engage across a broad range of areas as the need arises.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, both oral and written and the ability to relate to a broad range of individuals.
• Flexibility, patience and a sense of humour.
• Good standard of computer literacy and the ability to produce MIS reports as required.
• Sound organisational skills and an eye for detail.
• The desire to be involved in the life of the school.
• A willingness to build on and expand own skills and knowledge.