Guest Experience Administrator
Open on: 27/05/2021
Closing on: 07/06/2021
Hours per week
|Want to make a splash in your career?
Prepare for a world of glittering scales, humongous tentacles and razor-sharp teeth. A world of gliding and pinching and snapping.
Calling all explorers, ever wanted to come face-to-fin with some of the most curious creatures you will ever meet? Here at SEA LIFE London we are on the lookout for a Guest Experience Administrator to be the voice of the guests and deliver a world class guest experience.
This is a fundamental role within the attraction, and you’ll be assisting the Guest Experience Manager in promoting a positive customer service culture, both on the floor as well as by email and social media. A knowledge of Excel and Outlook is desirable, as well as the ability to communicate across multiple social media platforms. You will liaise with departments and department management teams to ensure we are delivering above target KPIs, as well as composing reports.
Think you have what it takes? Then dive in and apply today!
About you: Your skills and experience
· Passionate about customer service and leaving a great impression
· Innovative and creative approach to dealing with service issues and feedback
· Previous experience of working within a guest facing environment desirable
· Awareness of service recovery processes and procedures
· Consistently delivering a service that goes above and beyond
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
· Microsoft Office experience
· Creative and innovative way of thinking and working
This position is permanent, based upon working a minimum of 30 hours per week, including every other weekend. Our attractions are open daily and so flexibility is needed during peak times.
Contact us for more information