IT Network & Support Manager
Open on: 06/04/2021
Closing on: 21/04/2021
Hours per week
Overall Job Purpose:
To deliver a high quality and efficient IT support service to all Academies in the Trust, to ensure that the day-to-day operational functions are effectively managed, whilst leading on the strategic planning around the ICT network and systems for the Trust.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A proven track record of leading a school’s IT function to the highest standard, constantly striving to seek improvements in processes and systems.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with staff at all levels including children, staff and Trustees.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to manage, manipulate and interpret data, with experience of managing the installation and set-up of key IT systems and services.
• The ability to manage time, and an IT support team, delegating as appropriate, multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible regarding working hours and location in order to meet the needs of the business.
In return the Trust can offer you:
• A forward looking and positive working environment.
• The opportunity to work with professional, committed and ambitious colleagues in a financially secure and innovative organisation.
• Outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities.
• A comprehensive staff benefits package